Skip to content
- 2017 RUF CTR is the First RUF sports car to be based on a RUF designed chassis with a body that pays tribute to the 1987 CTR “Yellow Bird.”
- First rear-engine carbon fiber monocoque chassis.
- Twin-turbo 3.6L flat-six creates 522 kw (710 PS), 880 Nm (649 lb-ft).
- Rear-engine design sends power to rear wheels through six-speed manual.
- Top speed in excess of 360 km/h (223 mph).
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in less than 3.5 seconds, 0-200 km/h (124 mph) in less than 9 seconds.
- Limited to 30 cars.
- More rare than the 2017 Porsche 911 GT3 and 911R. More desirable ? Yes both for me.